[OSList] This list serve is antiquated big time

Judith Stemerdink-Herret j.herret at icloud.com
Sat Jan 30 13:34:23 PST 2021

The list works and serves the purpose of sharing and supporting each other nicely.
(Maybe apart from long repetitive reference emails that we forgot to delete before we send our reply off ;-)

And I sense, the most important is why it works: it is the spirit of the community who makes the list as a simple tool work!

Kind regards,
Judith

Judith Stemerdink-Herret
j.herret at icloud.com