[OSList] Purpose

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Jan 29 17:18:00 PST 2021

At the bottom of the latest FAQs at
https://openspaceworld.org/wp2/oslist/oslist-faq/

I see this...
Welcome to the OSLIST!

Updated March 18, 2004 Please email any additions or changes to
ChrisCorrigan?
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?action=edit&id=ChrisCorrigan>(
http://www.chriscorrigan.com) mailto:chris at chriscorrigan.com
<chris at chriscorrigan.com>

Updated April 7, 2010 Please email any additions or changes to
HaroldShinsato?
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?action=edit&id=HaroldShinsato> (
http://shinsato.com) mailto:harold at shinsato.com <harold at shinsato.com>

So I think that’s a 2010 version.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 17:11 Peggy Holman via OSList <