[OSList] Open Space in Zoom Times - a report of our time together

Romy Shovelton romy.shovelton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:29:43 PST 2021

PS…for anyone who was with us in the Open Space on Zoom Times, please feel free to edit the Report doc, if there is anything at all that I missed…. or miss-wrote !

See you this weekend as Harrison, Karen and others, Open Space for Peace & High Performance, with the powerful theme of
“How do we engage 8 billion people in meaningful conversation?”
https://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2021

with a giant open smile….

Romy

PS trusting that Storm Christophe hasn’t blown away or flooded too many of us ! Here, the sound of our streams rushing by is quite phenomenal.

Romy Shovelton