[OSList] Confused European

fk at open2flow.co.uk fk at open2flow.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 07:58:16 PST 2021

Mmm? I read Jeff’s comment differently, satirically, referring to T-supporters’ QAnon conspiracy theory.  With the insurgence having successfully gone as far as it did, why didn’t T go all the way, with a complete coup? Everything was in place, the capitol besieged, so why didn’t T pull the ultimate trigger? A close call! Confused -  yes, there’s a lot more that we haven’t heard yet. As a European, I’m also confused, but relieved at the same time.

François