[OSList] Open Space in Zoom times......

Barry Owen barryowenost at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:56:19 PST 2021

I, also, would love be present :-)

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 6:59 AM Romy Shovelton via OSList <

> Hello lovely OS world and extended family….
>
> Apologies for being absent for SO long….. I lurk occasionally and enJOY
> seeing you there, sharing wisdom so brilliantly and inspiringly. Thank you.
>
> Seeing Funda’s posting…. I would LOVE to have a conversation (dare I say
> Zoom ?!!) with OS people about how to make OS the best it possibly can be
> in an online world. I know that Phelim and the Improbable crew have done
> some online work. If anyone might be interested in talking about such
> things, I would love it….
>
> Many thanks
>
> Romy
>

> *Romy Shovelton*
>
> *Executive Director*
> *Wikima* and the
> *5* Tyddyn RetreatMid Wales Venue & Holiday Cottages*
>
> www.wikima.com
> *www.walescottageandvenue.com <http://www.walescottageandvenue.com>*
> Facebook: Tyddyn Retreat
> Twitter: @MidWalesRetreat
> Instagram: tyddynretreat
>
> romy.shovelton at gmail.com
> romy at walescottageandvenue.com
> romy at wikima.com
> skype: romy shovelton
>
> +44 (0) 7767 370739
> +44 (0) 1686 420725
>
> Tyddyn y Pwll, Carno
> Caersws, Powys, SY17 5JU

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*Barry Owen*
*Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology *
*Opening and Holding safe space for people and organizations to
self-organize around important issues and opportunities. *
*Invite - Listen - Love*

*615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.us <http://BarryOwen.us>*

*4004 Hillsboro Pike B234*