[OSList] Open Space in Zoom times......

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:39:50 PST 2021

Hello Romy and all,

How wonderful to read your note and to everyone who responded. We are
living into an amazing learning journey together aren't we!

As part of the Peace and High Performance Open Space gathering happening
January 22-24, 2021 (10 am to 3 pm EST), there will certainly be
opportunities to invite sharing and co-creative learning on the topic you
mention Romy. The cost for the three days is minimal $25. The spirit of the
gathering which will include reflections from Harrison on Saturday and
Sunday morning is very much in the spirit of shared learning as we continue
to open more and more virtual space together. We will be using a
combination of Zoom, QiQo (much gratitude always to trailblazing Lucas
Cioffi) and Google doc, inspired by Flourishing Futures and OSI US. Our
hope is that it will also provide a space to discuss other ways and means
of opening space ~ simply, in the spirit of a "less is more".

Karen Davis has been hosting this gathering with Harrison for over 20
years. It's an opportunity for people new to Open Space to experience and
even practice facilitation of open space. For others more familiar, an
opportunity to deepen our practice with others, including virtual.  What
I've always found most interesting are the diverse communities that we
attracted in New York, people who are passionately engaged in various
causes, in transformation and change. This year will be no different.

All are warmly welcome.

Below the invite, the important THEME that is bringing us together in these
times, and a link for all who are interested:

*OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGY*

*“PEACE & HIGH PERFORMANCE”*

*Jan 22- 24, 2021*

*These urgent times need us everywhere, all of us, head and heart.*

*Together, we must challenge ourselves to invite broadly,*

*to engage and inspire each other to action.*

*“How do we engage 8 billion people in meaningful conversation?”*

*Explore pathways and discoveries with other global explorers.*

Please feel free to invite others!

https://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2021

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space on the Open Road
203-722-2009

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 7:41 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <