[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 117, Issue 4

Ian Andersen sailorandersen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:59:57 PST 2021

Dear Friends,
Greetings from Brussels.
Since March, when we were all last in the office, The European Commission has been using Zoom and Jamboard and Google docs, or Zoom and PowerPoint on Teams, or, more recently, just Teams - sometimes with Miro as a gallery area.
Our main finding is that OST online, while not ideal, provides a more comfortable environment for introverts and massively improves our reach to colleagues across Europe or posted to the wider abroad who otherwise would have been unable to participate.
Naturally, we will never know if outcomes would have been different/“better” IRL.
Happy to take part in a call if the timing works.
Warm regards,
Ian

Ian ANDERSEN,
Participatory innovation adviser