[OSList] Open Space in Zoom times......

Steve Holyer coach at steveholyer.com
Sun Jan 10 10:46:50 PST 2021

Count me in if it works out timewise.

I’m in Central Europe so 12 Noon EST (New York/Toronto) is 6PM my
time.  Anything starting before 2PM EST (and ending when it ends :)
works for me.

I can’t get enough of QiqoChat (which is Zoom-based but offers some
nice features for seeing the butterflies and hearing the buzz of the
bumblebees—not ti mention collecting the posters on the walls).
I’ve held several open spaces on QiqoChat, keeping it simple is key
(for me.

The difference between Zoom and face to face, is before you prepare the
walls and put the chairs in a circle — you have to build the whole
room first. That turns out to be an enabling constraint for me.

I also teach an Open Space facilitation course online that uses QiqoChat
for the course meeting space. (We touch on online facilitation because,
duh. But the course is about holding space in general not specifically
online faciltatation.  We we work with Micheal Herman’s and Chris
Corrigan’s books (not to mention the OS Guide).

So yeah count me in if it starts at the right time!

Cheers,
Steve

On 10 Jan 2021, at 19:31, Jeff Aitken via OSList wrote:

> Greetings yall. Interested from California, where a friend and I are
> hatching a plan. Same time zone as Chris.
>
> Jeff
> Telegraph Hill, San Francisco
>
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 9:51 AM Thomas Herrmann via OSList <
>
>> Hi friends!
>> Would love to join you. I’ve used OS online quite a bit and would
>> be
>> curious about your ideas and thoughts.
>> Mostly used QiqoChat or Zoom/Google docs and tried Teams for OST too
>> Thomas (on CET)
>>
>> Hämta Outlook för iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>> ------------------------------

Open Space Leadership
Agile Product Ownership
Agile Abundance

Certified Strategic Play™ Facilitator using the
    LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials

Steve Holyer and Associates

coach at steveholyer.com
+41-79-606-7105
Zurich, Switzerland