[OSList] Open Space in Zoom times......

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Sun Jan 10 08:42:39 PST 2021

If the time zones work, I’d be interested. My crew is doing OST events with
Zoom and Miro (and Google Slides) and we could share some stories.

It works far better than I would have expected.

 Chris

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:59 AM Romy Shovelton via OSList <

> Hello lovely OS world and extended family….
>
> Apologies for being absent for SO long….. I lurk occasionally and enJOY
> seeing you there, sharing wisdom so brilliantly and inspiringly. Thank you.
>
> Seeing Funda’s posting…. I would LOVE to have a conversation (dare I say
> Zoom ?!!) with OS people about how to make OS the best it possibly can be
> in an online world. I know that Phelim and the Improbable crew have done
> some online work. If anyone might be interested in talking about such
> things, I would love it….
>
> Many thanks
>
> Romy
>

> *Romy Shovelton*
>
> *Executive Director*
> *Wikima* and the
> *5* Tyddyn RetreatMid Wales Venue & Holiday Cottages*
>
> www.wikima.com
> *www.walescottageandvenue.com <http://www.walescottageandvenue.com>*
> Facebook: Tyddyn Retreat
> Twitter: @MidWalesRetreat
> Instagram: tyddynretreat
>
> romy.shovelton at gmail.com
> romy at walescottageandvenue.com
> romy at wikima.com
> skype: romy shovelton
>
> +44 (0) 7767 370739
> +44 (0) 1686 420725
>
> Tyddyn y Pwll, Carno
> Caersws, Powys, SY17 5JU

> Past archives can be viewed here:

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design - Strategy
Complexity - Art of Hosting
http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Grateful to live on Nex̱wlélex̱wm (Bowen Island), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territory,