[OSList] Fwd: We now have one world government ladies and gentleman

Alan Stewart alanmstewart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:16:52 PST 2021

Wonderful indeed that the underpinnings of OST are being expanded.

Now with an additional principle which makes clear that ‘As inhabitants of this tiny planet, 3rd from the sun, we are all in this together and anyone who does not conform to the party line will be despatched to outer space’.

Way to go.👏

Looking forward

Al (formerly Alan) in Adelaide

Sent from my iPhone