[OSList] URGENT: THE U.S. FEDERAL JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, ATTORNEY GENERALS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN POTENTIAL DANGER.

Reda geologist rgeologist1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 02:21:09 PST 2021

Dear Madam, Sir;

Please send URGENTLY the following message to all the Honorable Judges of
the Supreme Court of the USA, the Federal Judges, Prosecutors and Attorney
Generals, there is a potential danger to them and their families.

Best regards.

-------------

Dear the Honorable;

I am victim of international crimes and my case is Algerian, American and
global case because of many reasons, so any judicial authority can resolve
it.

I wrote many letters below and in attached files, please read them because
that concern you and everyone.

Everyone who knows and investigated about my case and their families are is
in danger. Please issue an order to the Federal Bureau of Investigation the
FBI to investigate about a probable spying on the Honorable Federal Judges
and their families, and if you find one Federal Judge has been spyed
because of my case that confirm that all the Federal Judges and prosecutors
and their families are under spying and in danger and can be harmed.

By my experience I confirm that there are spying by technological means and
by other diabolical manners that can harm a lot.

If you want that I give information about that, please issue an order to
the FBI to contact me directly in Algeria; I will give them these
information.

In addition of spying they look for information about the Federal Judges
and their families to use that as pressure like the pressure putted on the
Honorable Brett Kavanaugh.

Please Dear the Honorable; give importance and priority to my letter.

Best regards.

----------

Dear Madam, Sir;

Please read my messages very carefully and investigate, check the facts and
publish the truth.

I am a victim of international crimes and I am the core of a Critical
Global Case which concerns everyone around the world, there are no borders
in my case so everyone can investigate and participate in its resolution.

Everyone must know that I didn't just defend myself, but I defended and
served everyone around the world, some people are currently alive and safe
because of me; just investigate and you will know what I did for everyone
around the world. I ask you to come to Algeria to meet me.

My case is hidden and this is a very dangerous thing, especially for those
who know about it and have conducted investigations, even participate in
the crimes, regardless of their nationality or position.

Coronavirus was launched because of my case, and there may be crimes that
occur because of it that we do not know about, and other, more deadly
crimes will happen certainly if my case remains hidden.

By my experience I am almost sure that they are spying on everyone who
knows of my case and trying to obtain personal information about them and
their families. We do not exclude the Presidents, officials in high
positions, Judges and Magistrates, Law enforcement officials, Journalists,
Human rights activists, Lawyers, officials of international organizations,
University Professors, especially Law Professors, and many more; I am
almost certain that they are spying on them and their families, even in
their privacy, espionage may be by technological means or it may be by
using satanic methods that most people do not know by using bewitchment,
jinn and consort.

I AM SURE THEY WILL LIQUIDATE EVERYONE WHO KNOW ABOUT MY CASE AND THEIR
FAMILIES BY SECRET AND HIDDEN DIABOLICAL METHODS EVEN AFTER YEARS; I
CONFIRM THAT !!!

Currently, the authors of the global crimes are calming things down, they
gather their power and define their criminal goals to liquidate everyone
who knows my case. They fight Allah (God) all times, so killing someone is
very easy for them.

The only solution to prevent them is to bring the case out to the public,
inform the people around the world about it, and resolve the case within
the framework of the international law.

Dear Madam, Sir;

Please read my letters, investigate and check the facts and publish and
spread the truth to the world.

Best regards.

https://youtu.be/WCWcaaAltgs

https://bendridiredha729166936.wordpress.com/