[OSList] Thank YOU to ALL who Favor the Nobel Peace Prize - for Whom we all Know - with the initials H.O.

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:09:21 PST 2021

Thanks Harold for digging into the topic and sharing your assessment!

My other topic is below.

2.
Will others join me to research any eligible university faculty or faculty
emeritus who might be willing to submit a Peace Prize nomination?

I have begun to sketch a draft list including some folks who are on this
listserv. And also including old friends in the OS world who might be
eligible - tho have not contacted these folks yet. Dr. John D. Adams, Dr.
Antonio Nunez came to mind recently.

Other topics can of course be placed on the wall that Barry invoked for us!

Warmly
Jeff

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021, 8:21 AM Harold Shinsato via OSList <