[OSList] I just had an Idea: How About We Nominate Harrison Owen for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:26:46 PST 2021

Dear Thomas,

do you suggest that all of us together that facilitate ost events well
should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Price?

Love and Peace
mmp

https://www.nobelpeaceprize.org/Nomination/Criteria-for-nominators

<http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>

<https://barryowen.us?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>

 >>     Barry Owen
 >>     barryowen.us

<https://barryowen.us?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>

 >>     Past archives can be viewed here:
 >>     http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org
 >>     <http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>

 >     Past archives can be viewed here:
 >     http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org
 >     <http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>

 > Past archives can be viewed here:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000     mmpannwitz at gmail.com

See the Open Space World Map with 511 Open Space Workers living in 77
countries and active in 142 countries worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org

And see books/ebooks and task cards on open space and other related
treasures, most in German, some in English, some multilingual:
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation