[OSList] I just had an Idea: How About We Nominate Harrison Owen for the Nobel Peace Prize?

juanluiswalker at gmail.com juanluiswalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:34:23 PST 2021

Absolutely in accord.

Juan Luis

De: OSList <oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org> En nombre de Mark Carmel via OSList
Enviado el: domingo, 31 de enero de 2021 21:06
Para: World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
CC: Mark Carmel <markacarmel at gmail.com>
Asunto: [OSList] I just had an Idea: How About We Nominate Harrison Owen for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Who Better?  Who is more deserving?  No one in my humble opinion.  If the world becomes open to peace and human understanding, then our dearly beloved Harrison Owen CREATED the way...for the world to follow.  The list serve could provide the documentation of the history of Peacemaking as proof, for the Nobel Peace Prize application...

MC