[OSList] TESLA - The Beatings are Over - Time to Buy Low...

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 13:30:58 PST 2021

To my fellow Peacemakers... Please see notes below from Yahoo Finance on
Tesla.   It looks like the war of smears and retaliation is about over now
that Mr. Musk reveals he will pay a paltry $11 Billion tax bill this
year... Does anyone remember my recommendation to buy Zoom what, 2 years
before the plandemic? Now, it seems the perfect time to buy TSLA... because
peacemakers deserve to become rich also, to advance your Soul Saving work.
Peace!

MC

_______

Musk said on Nov. 6 he would sell 10% of his stake if Twitter users agreed.
Tesla shares, which had hovered near record highs, lost about a quarter of
their value soon after that.

Following a flurry of sales, Musk still has more than 3 million stock
options that expire in August next year.

On Tuesday, Musk sold another 934,091 shares, bringing the total number of
shares he has offloaded to 13.8 million - shy of the 17 million or so
shares he was expected to sell.

Tesla shares were up 6.2% at $996.65 on Wednesday afternoon, off an earlier
high at $1,015.66. (That's today folks!)

Asked whether he sold the stock because of the Twitter poll, he said on
Tuesday he needed to exercise stock options that are expiring next year "no
matter what." He added he sold additional "incremental stock" to get near
10%.

Of the 13.8 million shares sold, 8.4 million were sold to pay taxes related
to his options exercise, according to Tesla's securities filings.

On Sunday, he said on Twitter that he would pay more than $11 billion in
taxes this year.

Musk, who moved the company's headquarters from California to Texas earlier
this month, in Tuesday's interview also criticized California for "

*overtaxation" and "overregulation.*

*California used to be the land of opportunity and now it is ... becoming
more so the land of sort of overregulation, overlitigation, overtaxation,*
he said, adding it was *increasingly difficult to get things done* in
California.

He has said his personal tax rate tops 50%, which would include federal and
state income taxes. Musk said last year that he had relocated from
California to Texas where he faces no income tax.

Musk also said the *metaverse,* a technology buzzword that refers to shared
virtual environments, is not compelling, adding that playing video games
with goggles can cause motion sickness. *Sure, you can put a TV on your
nose.*

*I think we're far from disappearing into the metaverse. This sounds just
kind of buzzword-y.*

And there you have it folks!