[OSList] Sat 18th Dec - Winter Solstice 2021 - Celebration, Reflection, Conversations & Play

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:02:09 PST 2021

I love the spirit and creativity of this upcoming gathering. Plan to
attend. Also most appreciative Lucas for all that you have made possible
through QiqoChat and Open Space, taking us beyond Zoom to a feeling of
space and place. I am also forwarding it to others in the soothing
celebration of Winter Solstice.

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator

Cell: 203-722-2009

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 12:14 PM Lucas Cioffi via OSList <