[OSList] Beware of Bad Bosses... Take it From the Dilbert Cartoon

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:38:27 PST 2021

So yes, my question wasn't fully formed until now:

I am fascinated that folks who are passionate about Open Space can be in
differing "poles" of the "polarity" in the USA, and also be able to show
how OS is a kind of guide to understanding their own view.

Which leads me to wonder if good old OS can help unlock insights into the
situation in a fruitful way.

Being USA centric in an international list has its issues, but any insight
from outside the USA is welcome and important, including a request to keep
it among us folk.

We may not want to "go there" here, and that would be fine, but i would
feel remiss not to mention it, as 2022 draws near. It will be a big year in
these parts.

Warmly,
Jeff