[OSList] Beware of Bad Bosses... Take it From the Dilbert Cartoon

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Dec 12 12:28:36 PST 2021

Mark, check out Daniel Mezick’s A-1 Meeting, as a way to give the bosses a taste and help them test their own resolve. You could build the A-1 around the OST Principles and Law. Odds are, some of the bosses really are Open.

Peace,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
mobile 774-641-8302<tel:774-641-8302>

LikeBreathin.com<http://likebreathin.com/>

Effective teamwork and team leadership feel nearly effortless, Like Breathin’​. Partner with us to experience how.