[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison Owen

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 07:18:08 PST 2021

What a special day this is! December 2nd 2021, Harrison Owen's Birthday!
Harrison, you gave us the gift of Open Space Technology and we ran with it.
It is a gift that never stops giving, circling the world over and over, in
ways we never could have imagined. Gatherings in just about every country
of the world, we continue to invite and open space on important issues with
head and heart.
In these times, as never before, ignited by this 8 Billion Question, the
deep yearning to open more and more space, everywhere we go, wherever we
are, fuels us.
Happy Birthday dear Harrison from the thousands who love you, from the
thousands and thousands who sat in a circle experiencing open space
(face-to-face and virtually) and all those who have yet to meet and engage
in Open Space in the future.
[image: Happy Birthday Harrison.jpg]