[OSList] The Law of Two Feet put another way, by a bottle of water..

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 01:15:01 PST 2021

Dear David,

dont share my email anywhere, especially not on facebook. Everyone not
on this listserve or otherwise unknown to us is charged 50 Euros entry
to our compound, needs to be vaccinated thrice and present a corona test
not older than 12 hours.

The sun is still exciting our photovoltaic panels and everything around us
ciao
mmp