[OSList] Fwd: Fwd: OpenSpaceWorld.ORG "Open Space facilitator, Training Non-Profit"

Harrison Owen SR hhowensr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:05:32 PDT 2021

Actually, there are whole bunch of folks in South Africa and more
especially in Capetown. I was there for 3+ years off and off starting from
the time Mendela was realease up until the all races election. Valerie was
a close friend and colleague -- and there have got to be more.

Harrison

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 3:01 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <