[OSList] What does everyone think about forming a Peace Institute in Harrison's great Name?

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:47:15 PDT 2021

Go big or go home, they say.  However, nobody ever says who "they" are,
right?  Unless of course, it's perhaps John Lennon, who may have said it
best, when he wrote and sang, "Let's Give Peace A Chance..." and, "All We
Need is Love..." before being shot dead in cold blood on a New York city
street.

This brings us to the essence of life, of Open Space, and of a life with
meaning.  What are the two ESSENTIAL ingredients?  Well it kinda looks like
it's Peace and Love, right? What is Open Space Technology but the opening,
or HOSTING (by invitation only) of a Sacred Space for Peace and Love?

Therefore, I hereby submit to the World Open Space Technology Community, a
Call for the following Question to be answered in unanimous consent
fashion.  If no one objects, we have unanimous consent. If someone objects,
select option #3...  Thank you in advance for your feedback on the
following survey...!

1.  HOST INSTITUTE for PEACE (HIP)
            or
2.  HOST PEACE INSTITUTE (HPI)