[OSList] Flourishing Futures - Nov 6-9: Registration now Open!

Open Space Institute U.S. official at osius.org
Sun Sep 27 18:05:42 PDT 2020

How can we create a flourishing future together?

A 3 day online open space November 6-9.

Registration is now open:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creating-a-flourishing-future-together-a-3-day-worldwide-open-space-event-tickets-121065511203

The WOSonOS 2020 is explicitly invited to attend given the cancellation
of the Berlin WOSonOS and we hope you will join us.

The Design Team
Susan Basterfield, Jason Doiron, Linda Ellinor, Jordann Gross, Thomas
Hermann, Maciek Jarosz, April Jefferson, Michael Kaufman, Myriane
Ouellette, Harold Shinsato, Sankalita Shome, Jake Yeager & The Open
Space Institute - U.S.