[OSList] A 24-hour open space tomorrow: "24-Hour Global Gathering on the Future of Work"

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Sep 24 16:26:10 PDT 2020

Hi All,

If you are looking to experience how a facilitator has designed a 24-hour
open space, I would highly recommend the Future of Work 24-Hour Global
Gathering organized by April Jefferson & Line Morkbak. It starts tomorrow
September 25.

Today I was helping April with a final tech check before her event and it
was so much fun to see the space that she built for her participants. I
asked her if she could give me a tour and here it is on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/aY2ldxnlBsE

It's an event that will bring people together from the fields of
facilitation, agile software development, permaculture, and design
thinking. It is a 24-hour event with openings by different facilitators
every 4 hours.

It's inclusive.  They say, "Pay what you can, join when you can." If you're
interested, here is the link to register: https://bit.ly/FoW24HR

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY