[OSList] QiQi Chat (or...) for 450 Folks?

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Oct 19 06:58:44 PDT 2020

Good day, OSList members!

I’ve been approached by an early childhood education non-profit to take their annual employee development day online, during what for them is a truly stressful time. I’m planning to offer them an Open Space but am concerned that we could have over 400 attendees at Opening and Closing Circles. Will you help me? Can QiQo Chat accommodate that many; I seem to recall a 300 seat limit? What has worked for others in similar situations?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
mobile 774-641-8302

LikeBreathin.com<http://LikeBreathin.com>

[cid:2EB09BBC-1735-4700-ACEC-73F6D1DDD1F7]

Effective teamwork and team leadership feel nearly effortless, Like Breathin’​. Partner with us to experience how.