[OSList] Open Space Apreciativo de la Pandemia (OSAP)

juanluiswalker at gmail.com juanluiswalker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:06:29 PDT 2020

Dear friends of the World wide Open Space community,

I am very excited about the development of this invitation, for which I have
had the invaluable support of Lucas Cioffi in the use of QiqoChat, whose
name is APPRECIATIVE OPEN SPACE OF THE PANDEMIC and which will be held this
coming Saturday, October 17, 16:00 to 19:00 hours (Spain, UTC + 2). It is an
international, free and virtual invitation for all those Spanish-speaking
people who want to talk and reflect on POSITIVE EXPERIENCES AND LEARNING
THAT WE HAVE LIVED DURING THIS PANDEMIC.

The starting question will be: WHAT HAS BEEN THE BEST OF OUR OWN EXPERIENCE
OF THE PANDEMIC?

Perhaps some of you who do not speak Spanish very well, as I do with
English, risk participating in this inspired and loving encounter.

All the people who come are very welcome!

A big hug for all,

Juan Luis

See the full invitation here: https://fb.me/e/4AboclpO5