[OSList] Opening space online in times of Covid and Crisis

Harrison Owen SR hhowensr at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:57:33 PDT 2020

It's been a long, tiring and wonderful journey ... having you and your
friends as co-jorners is  a delight. Which continues. Thanks! And by the
way are they ever going to release a DVD of your most recent opera?
Probably the only way I'll lever see it  and could be a marvelous tribute
to the millions who are suffering and dead.

Harrison

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:55 PM Phelim McDermott via OSList <