[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:06:47 PDT 2020

To write "open space" in lower case is my trademark, so please, respect it

greetings from Berlin where I enjoy the last spring days and the open
beer garden in my neighborhood... its not the same thing as a couple of
martini cocktails so I have no new insights...

I wonder what a "Cold Data Lab" would look like or even a "Hot Data Lab"
or a "Temperate Data Lab" or a "Fragrant Data Lab"...

Be on the watch for Holy Spirit in the next couple of days

mmp
Am 30.05.2020 um 13:20 schrieb Robyn Williams ► via OSList:
> Thanks Thomas, I agree, that’s why ‘open space’ was in lower case. J
>
> Def not OST!
>
> All the best, Robyn
>
> M: 0424 587 262

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 502 resident Open
Space Workers in 77 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation