[OSList] qiqo

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Tue May 26 23:24:33 PDT 2020

Heidi Saul - thanks so much for sharing your story about doing a large Open Space on QiQo last Friday night. Because it was midnight here in Perth, Western Australia, I've just watched the recording. I am feeling very excited about the possibilities of OST in QiQo.  Might need to be in touch with you if we end up doing a large event!  My mate here, Brendan McKeague, and I met you in San Francisco WOSONOS.  Lucas - thanks for your vision and expertise. This is a great gift.
Michael Wood