[OSList] A VIRTUAL OPEN SPACE EXPERIMENT

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:16:33 PDT 2020

Dear Juan Luis,

thanks for the invitation to your place near the sea.

Yes, "life is occuring us" and, life is open space.
In the face of what is occuring right now I find guidance in "Dont Just
Do Something, Stand There!".
Presently I overwhelm myself with the bustling and hustling to somehow
create a parallel world which will carry us over to the time afte the
Corona Time.
I am confident and also ready to be surprised to find the Time after
Corona to be quite different from the time before Corona. This entices
me to halt and not to act now but be in a more "Stand There" mode. Being
in the comfortable situation of not having to earn my living at age 80
in a fairly social system, I might be privileged to afford just standing
there. Still, it is an option.

By the way, you can relax about the "quarantine being renewed
indefinitely". All these interventions have to be limited and when they
are extended again limited. This is part of the European variety of
Democracy and probably in all regular Democracies, since it infringes on
one of the basic rights and them cant be infringed on without a limit.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 490 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation