[OSList] help needed : a good talk/sparring partner

Barry Owen barryowenost at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:10:36 PDT 2020

I'm planning to be there today :-)

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 7:50 AM christine koehler via OSList <

> Hi Everyone
> Lucas. tomorrow Friday 12:30 pm eastern in your garden works for me
> Thank you for offering the space.
> Talk to those who are interested then !
>
> Gerardo, that’s an interesting idea (we call it cafe suspendu here, it’s a
> one on one offer, interesting to hear it can be translated differently) .
> I’d be please to be in touch with this person
>
> You are wonderful :)
> Christine
> + 33 6 13 28 71 38
>

> Le 26 mars 2020 à 18:15, Peggy Holman via OSList <
> oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> a écrit :
>
> If Lucas’ suggested time on Friday works for you, I’ll come also.
>
> Peggy Holman
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 26, 2020, at 8:29 AM, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <
>

> Hello Christine!
>
> Please name a time and I can meet you in the OS Zoom/Qiqo garden:
> https://openspace.qiqochat.com
> Anyone else who is interested can join us too.  If this is a good
> conversation we can do it again next week and more people can join with
> more advance notice.
>
> Is there a time that works for you...
>
>    - today (Thursday) 12:30pm-5pm Eastern / 4:30pm-9pm UTC?
>    - or tomorrow (Friday) 10:30am-12:30pm Eastern / 2:30pm-4pm UTC?
>
> Lucas Cioffi
> Founder, QiqoChat.com
> Scarsdale, NY
> 917-528-1831
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:57 AM christine koehler via OSList <
>
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> I have an idea that need some more thinking. it’s about lunching a
>> dialogue mouvement over here (France) to help people dealing with anxiety
>> and prepare for social peace after the crisis (there will be social unrest
>> for sure over here, we can feel it already). it may involve online
>> conversation café and open space
>> I am looking for someone to help me take my idea a bit further , who
>> knows about Conversation Cafe/ NCCD  and can help me talk to the right
>> people in this community.
>> We could talk via Zoom/whatapp or whatever.
>>
>> Anyone willing to help me think this through ?
>>
>> Christine
>> Past archives can be viewed here:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

> Past archives can be viewed here:

> Past archives can be viewed here:

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*Barry Owen*
*Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology *
*Opening and Holding safe space for people and organizations to
self-organize around important issues and opportunities. *
*Invite - Listen - Love*

*615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.us <http://BarryOwen.us>*

*4004 Hillsboro Pike B234*