[OSList] A VIRTUAL OPEN SPACE EXPERIMENT

gerardo de luzenberger xge at loci.it
Fri Mar 27 00:49:19 PDT 2020

I will be using QIQOchat for the second time tomorrow for hosting a 1,5
hour open space with the italian community of facilitators.
Happy to share my learnings if needed
ciao
ge

*Tutto andrà bene!!!Everything will be fine!!!*

<https://www.loci.it/fare-il-facilitatore/iaf/facilita/facilita2019>

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 -Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail atinfo at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly