[OSList] help needed : a good talk/sparring partner....

Allie Middleton alliemiddleton at mac.com
Thu Mar 26 09:56:24 PDT 2020

greetings, Christine, always happy to share resources...pls email me. 💞

And... there are several large and small scale on-line initiatives using meditation, movement and conscious dialogue in break out rooms.

Here’s a global initiative I am volunteering for
https://embodimentcircle.com/

..and I’m sure others on this list have resources to share as well..

Plus...Newell and I have co-facilitated Salons in the creativity community over 20 years and are beginning to prototype on-line.
Feel join our next ‘deep dive conversation’ this Sunday. We’ll have a brief meditation, gentle movement and engage in a personal & collective dialogue in large and small groups.
3/29 at 15:30 - 17:00 eastern
https://zoom.us/j/844764193

enjoy the open space we have been give to listen in to the miracle of being alive now 🌏🌱

Allie Middleton
Albany NY
518.669.9923