[OSList] help needed : a good talk/sparring partner

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:57:17 PDT 2020

Hi Guys

I have an idea that need some more thinking. it’s about lunching a dialogue mouvement over here (France) to help people dealing with anxiety and prepare for social peace after the crisis (there will be social unrest for sure over here, we can feel it already). it may involve online conversation café and open space
I am looking for someone to help me take my idea a bit further , who knows about Conversation Cafe/ NCCD  and can help me talk to the right people in this community.
We could talk via Zoom/whatapp or whatever.

Anyone willing to help me think this through ?

Christine