[OSList] A VIRTUAL OPEN SPACE EXPERIMENT

Csaba Lengyel csaba.lengyel.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:00:42 PDT 2020

I've just posted an article on LinkedIn about our experience with running a
fully online Open Space event. It went pretty well! :-)
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/on-line-open-space-meeting-vialto-case-study-csaba-lengyel

christine koehler via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> ezt írta
(időpont: 2020. márc. 24., K, 8:05):