[OSList] My son stuck in Nepal - any contacts in Pokhara?

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:54:11 PDT 2020

Dear Thomas, Anton,

How are you doing Anton, I am Hempal Shrestha based in Kathmandu and I am
from Nepal. Please do call me at +977-9851077031 or share your number if
you need any kind of assistance.

The current lockdown is scheduled to continue till 31 of March, but it is
under discussion that it might be extended for a week or two.  I have my
close relatives living in Pokhara near the Gandaki Hospital. There are
other relatives who are in the downtown -Chipledunga as well. Please feel
free to ask for anything that you might need for.

Please do not worry about the food supplies at least for 2-3  months, no
matter you are in Pokhara or Kathmandu. As Nepal had seen such kinds of
natural as well as human-made calamities in recent years, the local shops
are well stocked for such situations. Your hostel should be able to get the
supplies from local shops as well. However, fresh supplies like vegetables
might be an issue for some time. Please do share your hostel name and
manager's contact details, If needed I will be glad to talk to him/her.

Thomas, Anton, please feel free to call/skype or Viber/WhatsApp me as
needed (contacts below included in the signature). Our prayer with all of
us in such a tough time.

Kind regards,

Hempal Shrestha

Researcher | Lawyer | Trainer | Educator | Facilitator:- Consultant

Information Technology, Law and Knowledge Management

G.P.O Box: 5501, Kathmandu, Nepal

Contact: +977-9851077031 | 9808166400

Mobile /Viber /Telegram /WhatsApp: +977-9851077031

Email: hempalshrestha at gmail.com | Skype: hempalshrestha

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:00 AM Tricia Chirumbole via OSList <