[OSList] My son stuck in Nepal - any contacts in Pokhara?

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:23:30 PDT 2020

Dear Thomas and Anton,

My colleagues in Kathmandu offered for Anton to contact them either through
an email or phone.

Narendra Lamichhane:
mobile: 977-9855053886
narenji7 at gmail.com

Nicky Lama
Mobile: 977-9803774646
nickylama9 at gmail.com

They are very kind people, involved in non-profit work in the community.
Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2020, at 7:02 AM, Thomas Herrmann via OSList <

Dear friends in Genuine Contact and Open Space

I previously asked for assistance re my friends son in Malaysia. He got
many contacts that way!

My son Anton seemed to be safe in Nepal having a wonderful offer to join a
family in Kathmandu, but now the country closed down and he cannot go
there, even shops and everything. He is in a hostel in Pokhara, they do
have some food at the moment. He is grown up and a strong person so he is
fine but would appreciate to know someone who might support him if needed.

So my question is if anyone of you dear friends knows anyone in that city.
He is not allowed to leave the hostel now but he would appreciate to get in
touch with someone living there if he would be in need of assistance. If
you know someone, please include him in your answer directly, I have cc:d
him in this email and also myself 😊

With love to you all

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

Pensévägen 4, 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden

Telefon: +46 (0)709 98 97 81

Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

Homepage: www.openspaceconsulting.com

Profile on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Company page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting

*Expert på ONLINE facilitering. Läs om våra erbjudande just nu*:
https://openspaceconsulting.com/vara-tjanster/distansmoten

Open Space Consulting frigör livskraft i människor, organisationer och
samhälle.

We release lifepower in people, organizations and society.

*Medskapande är hör för att stanna – dags att vässa er förmåga? *

*Co-creation is here to stay – time to sharpen your skills?*

*Trainings/workshops 2020*

Mars 19, 24, 26, 30, 31* Onlinemöten* som fungerar

March 25 5toFold Decision making (*Online*). Genuine Contact Speciality
workshops

April. Vi erbjuder kontinuerliga starter på *onlineutbildningar* kring
ledarskap och facilitering.

April 2-3 Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution – *Online*

June 7-11 Från vanespår till integration – den glömda kreativiteten. Öland,
Sweden
                  (From old habits to integration – the hidden creativity)

Sept 1-3 Working with Open Space Technology - Netherlands

Sept 4-5 Genuine Contact Mentoring circle, Amsterdam Netherlands

Okt 8 *Online* Erfa-utbyte och lärande om Open Space-metoden (gratis)

Oct 25-27 Working with Whole Person Process Facilitation – Berlin, Germany

Dec 9-11 Att arbeta hållbart med Open Space-metoden – Kinna, Sverige

*Trainings/workshops 2021*

Febr 2-5 Genuine Contact Organization – Netherlands

Apr 12-16 Genuine Contact Train the Trainer - Netherlands

More info & registration: www.openspaceconsulting.com (Aktiviteter)

Or get in touch via email thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

<image001.png>

Past archives can be viewed here: