[OSList] Contacts in Malaysia?

Nigel Seys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Sat Mar 21 18:33:36 PDT 2020

Hi Thomas

I am in Malaysia (Johor which is not close to Penang at all I am afraid)

We are totally locked down here and cannot move between towns (actually
technically not even within your own town except to supermarket or pharmacy
etc) so the only answer right now is to stay put in Penang and wait for the
Movement Control Order to be lifted

Then they will hopefully allow foreigners to leave ­ but there is no real
information available at the moment on when they will open airport travel
for outwards journeys for foreignersŠ..I will see if I can find out any more
but to say its not clear would be an understatementŠhas he tried to contact
the Swedish Embassy as they would be better informed??

But if he wants to get in touch my e-mail is below so do please let him know
he can..or my Malaysia mobile number is 017 441 8122 (outside Malaysia it¹s
+60 17 441 8122) at least for somebody to talk with

It will hopefully be clearer soon so it¹s a question of Œenjoying² Penang as
best he can

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solution Pte Ltd
Tel: + 65 9639 2510
E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Warning. Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses or malware are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
its attachments