[OSList] Contacts in Malaysia?

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:46:03 PDT 2020

No contacts that could help.  Best wishes that he finds a way to get through this crisis as I am sure he is no alone.  To all families who are divided by current crisis my thoughts and prayers are with you all.   The underlying great goodness and peace of human kind has the power to sustain us, we will and we can deal with the current situation and beyond.

Rob