[OSList] Fwd: On-line OST platforms

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Thu Mar 12 08:18:04 PDT 2020

Hello Csaba,

I'm an open space facilitator and software engineer in New York.  I built
Qiqo to make it easy to have online open space events using Zoom where
participants can move themselves.

*Here's an example that you can test out
<https://qiqochat.com/e/bfAzdiJjsPpomrZWrbhELQzJk>*.  You'll see that you
can have many online breakout rooms in one online event.  Each breakout
room has a separate Zoom meeting plus a collaborative document that you
attach (ie Google Docs, Google Drawings, etc).  People arrive at the main
table and see the notes for the main table.  They click the green button to
open the Zoom meeting for the main table.
<https://qiqochat.com/e/bfAzdiJjsPpomrZWrbhELQzJk>

When they want to move to a different breakout, they click the breakout
table on the left and then they get a new green button to open the Zoom
meeting for that table.
Here <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rbPkm15xAUf5WJ-Xgq8SAYVg_BWcpodu> is
a screenshot.

The most difficult part of the user experience is that users will have Zoom
open and a webpage open, and some users don't know how to view the webpage
when Zoom is in front of it or to arrange Zoom & their browser on their
screen side-by-side so they can see them both at the same time.

Zoom charges us 1/2 cent per minute per person and we charge you 1 cent per
minute per person (a 4-hour event would cost $2.40 per person).  The first
2500 person-minutes are free.  I'm happy to help answer any questions.

On Qiqo, you create a "circle" for your group.  Each circle has a calendar
of events, so people can go back and see the events (and the notes) that
happened before.

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat.com <http://qiqochat.com/>
Scarsdale, NY
917-528-1831

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 9:45 AM Csaba Lengyel via OSList <