[OSList] Online Open Space in China

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:48:22 PDT 2020

Thank you Hulu for sharing! This is lovely.

We are similarly exploring virtual Open Space events at my workplace. We
are testing our WebEx Training setup next Tuesday in anticipation of a
100-person event on Apr 3. I am pretty confident that our technical setup
will work, but we will see.

<3

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 12:34 AM Hulu Chen via OSList <