[OSList] Facilitator Interview Series Tomorrow (June 11th): Phelim McDermott and Innovations in Online Open Space

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Wed Jun 10 11:17:49 PDT 2020

Hello OSList,

Here's a special interview of one of our own OS community members...

Facilitator Phelim McDermott and his team at Improbable
<https://www.improbable.co.uk/> have been hosting some amazing open space
events in the past two weeks, helping the theatre community in London
design its own future.

You are invited to an interactive interview where he'll share what he's
learned with other facilitators.

*RSVP here <https://qiqochat.com/e/cZIUfjMToxssUNKWVrrHyhFXx>*.  Thursday
June 11th.

   - 5pm CEST
   - 3pm UTC
   - 11am Eastern
   - 8am Pacific

If you miss the interview, the recording will be posted at the RSVP link
above.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Lucas Cioffi
Lead Software Engineer, QiqoChat.com
Scarsdale, NY
917-528-1831