[OSList] Sad news

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Wed Jun 3 08:00:52 PDT 2020

Hi Viv,
thank you for posting about Rob, and also mentioning about Brian. I like
that in your description of Rob you said he always had an opinion to
share...this brought a smile to me despite the sad news of Rob's passing.

adding myself to the circle of people sitting in memories and appreciation,
Birgitt

[image: Picture]
*Birgitt Williams*
*Senior consultant, author focused on personal,  organizational and
systemic transformation*

*Supporting You in Developing Your Leadership **Through Training,
Mentoring, Services*
www.dalarinternational.com

*Learn with us for your skill and capacity development for the leadership
paradigm "Leading So People Will Lead" *

 *Genuine Contact Organization/Summer Academy 2020 *| online June 10-18,
2020 and/or onsite July 3-10, 2020 | Waterloo, Canada

>> Learn More & Register
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/upcoming-workshops/> for any of our
upcoming workshops here.

<https://genuinecontact.net/user/rachel-bolton/>
PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:17 AM Viv McWaters via OSList <