[OSList] Open Space Hotline TODAY! Tues July 28, 12 PM EDT :)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:00:29 PDT 2020

Applying the procedure suggested by Michael Herman to avoid OSLIST notes
winding up in my SPAM folder worked:
Tricias invitation showed up today in my OSLIST folder.

To get a closer look at our os medicine man see here
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/michael-herman

To get the full picture, check the two websites he offers in his
profile. His "private" site presents treasures from his current practice.

And his openspaceworld site is a huge treasure chest that can be added
to by all of us.
Click on "WOSonOS" and see the list of the 27 annual gettogethers dating
back to 1993.
Ok, the one planned for this year in Berlin has been postponed.
Looking at the worsening pandemic situation that was a wise decision.

I wonder what you all are just involved in.
My focus today is on picking the rich crop of blackberries in our
garden. Seems they are much larger than last year and plenty.

In case you are in our neighborhood, drop by.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 28.07.2020 um 15:50 schrieb Tricia Chirumbole via OSList:
> Hello all!!
>
> You are warmly invited to join today's Open Space Hangout.
>

> Are you involved in opening space. Are you interested in Open Space
> Technology?
>

> Join the emergent conversation.
>

> It's TODAY Tuesday July 28th @ 12 PM EDT. 5pm UK TIME
>

> It's not quite an Open Space event, but it is a space open to receive
> whatever is alive for you right now.
>

> The invitation is to share, listen, inquire, and be open to be surprised.
>

> Join the call
>
> from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/751609912
>

> a. Join by phone: +1 (415) 762-9988 or +1 (646) 568-7788 (US Toll)
>
> b. International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference
>
> c. Meeting ID: 751 609 912

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 507 resident Open
Space Workers in 77 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
related treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation