[OSList] To the admin please

Anthi Theiopoulou a.theiopoulou at acg.edu
Wed Jul 8 00:52:52 PDT 2020

Good morning,

I am creating a new page of Resources in my website and I am interested to include the official OST website as well as the global map that shows the OST practitioners. As I wouldn’t like to make any mistake, please send me the proper links that I should publish.

Warm greetings and best wishes,
Anthi

Anthi Theiopoulou
MSc International Management

CEO &Principal Researcher, Organizational Learning Self Evaluation Tool (OLSET Ltd)
Innovation Warehouse, 1 E Poultry Avenue London EC1A 9PT United Kingdom, www.olset. <http://www.olset.org/>co.uk <http://co.uk/>
President, Hellenic Society for Organizational Learning (SoL Greece NGO)
Od. Androutsou 22, 141 23, Lykovrisi, Athens, Greece, www.solgreece.org <http://www.solgreece.org/>

Contact details:
personal email: a.theiopoulou at acg.edu <mailto:a.theiopoulou at acg.edu>
mobile number: 00306986433389, 00447444454840

NEW BOOK: "Doing More With Less; Organizational Learning and the OLSET tool"
Make your organization ready for any future. Available from: www.olset.org/book <http://olset.org/book> and Amazon.

 Please consider the environment before printing this message.
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you!