[OSList] Origins of Open Space

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:44:26 PST 2020

Thanks Harrison and Chris for this! And Rowan and Amy.

Loved Harrison's sharing the three images that appeared from the bottom of
those martinis! Reminds me of the dreams and visions that appeared and
inspired breakthoughs by great scientists and inventors - like Einstein,
Kekule (the benzene ring), and Howe (the sewing machine needle)...

Also Harrison's "mythograph" method of depicting the handful of core
myths/stories that are found to be carrying the spirit of an organization.
A favorite part of his early book Spirit, it seems powerful and
underutilized...

Look forward to finishing the video!

Thanks again.

Jeff
Telegraph Hill, San Francisco

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 7:31 AM Harrison Owen via OSList <