[OSList] Large OST pictures

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Mon Jan 27 07:18:18 PST 2020

WOW!

*Barry Owen*
CEO/Principal Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC *\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
*The Vital Few*
4004 Hillsboro Pike Ste 234-B
Nashville, TN 37215
Office: 615-502-2080
Connect: *615-568-2123*
*BarryOwen.US <http://BarryOwen.US>*

*I help people buy/sell houses in West Nashville & Brentwood *
As Owner and Principal Broker of Pareto Realty . . .*I coach and support
the “Vital Few” member agents of Pareto Realty in their pursuit of building
and growing consistently productive niche businesses as they enjoy the
healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.*

*IMPORTANT NOTICE:* *Never trust wiring instructions sent via email.* Cyber
criminals are hacking email accounts and sending emails with fake wiring
instructions. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. *Always*
independently
confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted
and verified phone number. *Never* wire money without double-checking that
the wiring instructions are correct.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 8:33 AM Peggy Holman via OSList <