[OSList] Next OSTApril training session in Montreal to be posted

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:26:08 PST 2020

Dear Josée,

good luck with your workshop in Quebec.

You could also send this to folks who have included themselves in the
World Map. You can see 23 of them in Canada (3 in Quebec if you enter
Quebec in the Search Field) and also 23 for France
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/CA
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/FR

Several of them have and I guees still are offering ost workshops.

And if you like invite your participants to include themselves in the
MAP, you are invited, too.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 27.01.2020 um 11:33 schrieb JMConsulting via OSList:
> Dear all,
>
> A creative year of Open Space Technology events to all, I'm pleased to
> announced a new OST training workshop in Laval Québec Canada twice a
> year, in April and October.
>
> April training workshop :
>
>   * Open Space Training Workshop 2020 in Laval - Québec Canada
>   * 2,5 day workshop training
>   * April 15-17, 2020
>   * Information and contact
>https://sante4chemins.com/soutien-professionnel-et-personnel/formation-forum-ouvert-intelligence-collective-coaching-professionnel/
>

> October training workshop provided at a later date.
>
> Regards
>
> Josée Meyer
>
> Josée Meyer
>
> Consultante Coach Facilitatrice en intelligence collective
>
> Co3 Conseil - Josée Meyer Consulting
>
> 06 22 74 54 22
>
> https://fr.linkedin.com/in/joseemeye
> <https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jos%C3%A9e-meyer-6020bb18>r
>
> jmeyerconsulting at orange.fr
> <read.html?FOLDER=SF_OUTBOX&IDMSG=945&check=&SORTBY=1>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 490 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation