[OSList] Large OST pictures

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:16:45 PST 2020

Dear Hege, I can send you some. Is it ok as an attachment to the email
to you?

Have a great day in Norway
mmp
Am 27.01.2020 um 09:24 schrieb Hege Steinsland via OSList:
> Dear OSList.
>
> Do anyone have quality pictures from large OST - meetings, 2 - 300 paricipants pluss?
> Are you willing to give me perimition to print it in a folder for an upcoming event?
>
> will be greatly appreciated :-)
>
> All the best
>

> Hege Steinsland
> Norway

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 490 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation