[OSList] tr: Welcome to the "OSList" mailing list

JMConsulting jmeyerconsulting at orange.fr
Mon Jan 20 11:01:13 PST 2020

Goog evening,

Would it be possible to post this message on the OS List information mail regarding a new training workshop in Laval Québec Canada :

Dear members,
A creative year of Open Space Technology events to all, I'm pleased to announced a new OST training workshop in Laval Québec Canada twice a year, in April and October.

April training workshop :

Open Space Training Workshop 2020 in Laval - Québec Canada
2,5 day workshop training
April 15-17, 2020
Information and contact : https://sante4chemins.com/soutien-professionnel-et-personnel/formation-forum-ouvert-intelligence-collective-coaching-professionnel/

October training workshop provided at a later date.

Regards

Josée Meyer

Many thanks for your help.
Josée

Josée Meyer
Consultante Coach Facilitatrice en intelligence collective
Co3 Conseil - Josée Meyer Consulting
06 22 74 54 22
https://fr.linkedin.com/in/joseemeyer
jmeyerconsulting at orange.fr